List of baby furniture and accessories in the baby room with pictures and example sentences. Maybe you are about to be the proud parent of a new baby with an English speaking partner, if this is the case you may wish to talk about the baby’s room and what will be inside it, in English. Another situation where you might wish to be able to refer to the items found in a baby room would be when talking to friends about their home and children.
In this section, you are going to learn the English names for items that are commonly seen in the room of a baby.
Baby Furniture and Accessories
Baby furnitureandaccessoriesrefers tofurnitureand accessories created for babies. They are often used to help the parents of the baby keep it safe and comfortable in the home.
List of Baby Furniture and Accessories
- Baby lotion
- Baby bottle
- Pacifier (U.S)/ Dummy (U.K)
- Doll’s house
- Cot (U.K)/ Crib (U.S)
- Toy chest
- Safety pin
- Stroller (U.S)/ Pram (U.K)
- Teddy bear
Baby Furniture and Accessories with Examples and Pictures
Learn these baby vocabulary words to improve your English.
– Erin uses Johnson’sBaby Lotionto cleanse and moisturize.
——她was feeding from ababy bottleand eating standard baby food.
– The baby was sleeping in abassinetthe boys allegedly tipped over.
– The baby was slobbering all over herbib.
– The little girl is playing with adoll.
– The baby was waving around plasticrattles.
– The baby had soiled herdiaperagain.
– Her baby was sucking on apacifier.
——她bought a newmobileyesterday.
– Another piece of thepuzzlefell into place.
——她gave her baby adoll’s house.
– Harry outgrew hiscotwhen he was about two.
– This is the playroom, with a great bigtoy chest.
– Please give me asafety pin.
– A woman with a baby in astrollerwas looking at clothes.
– Emily hugged herteddy beartightly to her chest.
– Polly was playing withblocks.
Baby Room | Image
Learn differenttypes of furniturein English with examples and pictures.
- List ofbaby furniture and accessoriesin English
- Types of chairswith pictures
- Types of tablesvocabulary
- Living room furniturein English
- Bedroom furniturevocabulary
Last Updated on February 27, 2023
1 thought on “Baby Room: Baby Furniture and Accessories Vocabulary”
diaper (U.S.) nappy (U.K.)
bassinet (U.S.) moses basket (U.K.)