Camping Checklist! Useful camping list with examples and images. One of the worlds most well loved pass times is getting together with friends and camping out in nature. If you are going to be taking part in a camping trip with some English speaking companions, you are going to want to know how to create a check list of all the items you will need. This is where this list of camping vocabulary will come in extremely useful.
These words are also going to help you when talking about a past camping trip that you have taken and talking about the things you did and what you used to do them with.
Campingis anoutdoor activityinvolving overnight stays away from home in a shelter, such as a tent.
Much of the remaining neededcamping toolsis commonly available in the home, including: dishes, pots and pans; however, many people opt not to use their home items, but instead utilize tools better tailored forcamping.
- Hiking boots
- Torch (UK)/ Flashlight (US)
- Thermos bottle
- Deck chair
- Barbeque grill
- Tongs for charcoal
- First aid kit
- Sleeping bag
- Camper van
Camping Tool Set Vocabulary Words with Pictures
Learn these camping tool set to improve and enhance your camping vocabulary words in English.
– He tightened up theropea little.
– Don’t let your child play withmatches.
– He found thebinocularsand focused them on the boat.
– South is opposite north on acompass.
– He had remembered to bring a pair ofgloves.
– My newhiking bootswill be great once I’ve broken them in.
Torch (UK)/ Flashlight (US)
– He used atorchto see into the dark cupboard.
– Alighteris a rare commodity here.
– I lent mypenknifeto someone, but I can’t remember who it was now.
– Julian used anaxeto chop down the old apple tree.
– Some young people are carryingknivesto defend themselves.
– There was alanternhanging over the door.
– He put the frying pan on the gasburner.
– There is still a little water left in thatthermos bottle.
– He then lying ondeck chairleisurely eating watermelon.
– We never took the kitchen sink, but we always brought abarbeque grill.
Tongs for charcoal
——所有你需要的是一双热tongs for charcoal.
First aid kit
– They may be included infirst aid kitand also in camping equipment.
– You can leave the key under themat.
– They sat around thecampfire, watching the flickering flames.
– Thread the cubes of meat and vegetables onto metalskewers.
– He lay back on the grass using hisbackpackas a pillow.
– Thissleeping bagis very warm.
– We bought acamper vanso we could go away whenever the fancy took us.
Camping List | Useful Camping Checklist Infographic
Outdoor Games and Activities Vocabulary
Learnoutdoor vocabulary words video lessonwith American English pronunciation.
Last Updated on February 27, 2023