圣诞节的话!有用的圣诞vocabula列表ry words with pictures and examples. Christmas in English speaking countries is a big deal, and there are many different celebrations going on at this time of year. If you have English speaking friends or are spending time in an English speaking country for Christmas, it is imperative that you are aware of the correct vocabulary related to it. Knowing these words is also really helpful for explaining the things that you like to do at Christmas or how it is celebrated in your own country.
There are a lot of Christmas vocabulary words can be used with or without the word ‘Christmas’…Christmasis an annualfestival纪念耶稣基督的诞生,观察most commonly on December 25 as a religious and cultural celebration among billions of people around the world.
Christmas Dayis a publicholidayin many of the world’s nations, is celebrated religiously by a majority of Christians, as well as culturally by many non-Christians, and forms an integral part of theholiday season. In severalcountries, celebratingChristmas Evehas the main focus rather thanChristmas Day.
Christmas Words List
- Candy cane
- Bauble/ Christmas ornament
- Gingerbread man
- Snow globe
- Christmas tree
- Christmas pudding
- Santa’s hat
- Gingerbread house
- Santa Claus
- Santa’s sack
- Christmas card
- Menorah (Hanukkah)
Christmas Words with Pictures and Examples
Learn these Christmas words list to increase your vocabulary in English.
– Molly was sitting on the couch and eatingcandy canes.
– I was roused by the sound ofbells.
Bauble/ Christmas ornament
– A fool should never holdbaublesin his hand.
– I need a waxcandlenow.
– The little girl tied the ribbon in abow.
– The hall was festooned with Christmas lights andholly.
– All the children will receive a smallgift.
– I need to buy & Christmas tree andpoinsettia.
– A Christmaswreathhung on the front door.
– She wreathed flowers into agarland.
– At Christmas they decorated the hall with coloured flags, paper andlights.
– Do you want a piece ofcandy?
– She has lost a pair ofstockings.
– In the biscuit form, it commonly takes the form of agingerbread man.
– He turns thesnow globeand smiles at the tiny winter wonderland.
– They are ornamenting aChristmas tree.
– The meal will finish off withChristmas pudding, a steamed fruit pudding.
– I want to buy thisSanta’s hat.
– Every room in the house has afireplace.
– Cherie and Kelly want you to try making agingerbread house.
– The children are longing forSanta Clausto arrive.
– In fact, Pick was anelf.
– We can make asnowmanon a snowy day.
– The雪橇jingled along the snowy road.
–Reindeerroam the tundra in large herds.
–Santa’s sackhas many gifts for children.
– She sent me aChristmas card.
– He believes Santa Claus comes in through thechimney.
– Thismenorahis very beautiful.
– A singlesnowflakelanded on her nose.
Christmas Words | Images
Useful Christmas Vocabulary Words List | Christmas Words Image 1
Useful Christmas Vocabulary Words List | Christmas Words Image 2
Christmas Vocabulary Words List | Christmas Words Image 3
Holidays and Special Events
Usefullist of holidaysand special events in English.
- New year wordswith pictures.
- Christmas wordsin English.
- Easter wordswith images.
- Halloween wordsin English.
- Birthday vocabularywords with pictures.
- Wedding wordsand marriage vocabulary.
- Summer wordsin English.
- Valentine wordsin English.
Last Updated on February 27, 2023