Clothes and Accessories! Learn helpful list of clothes and accessories names with images and examples to enlarge your clothes vocabulary in English. Alongside your clothing choices you may decide to add some stylish accessories. Whether they are for fashion or function, clothing and accessories come in all shapes and sizes and it is important for you to learn their English names.
For example, would you know how to talk about the item which goes around the waist to hold up your trousers? In English, this is called a belt. In this section, you will learn about this word and many more, giving you a great vocabulary of English names for clothing and accessories.
Clothes and Accessories
List of Clothes and Accessories
- Dress pants
- High heels
- Flip flops
- Tank top
- Polo shirt
- Hawaiian shirt
- Trench coat
- Winter coat
- Straw hat
Clothes and Accessories Names with Pictures and Examples
Clothingorclothesis a collective term for garments, items worn on the body.Clothescan be made of textiles, animal skin, or other thin sheets of materials put together.
Anaccessorycan be any piece of clothing that you wear or carry as long as it isn’t part of the main outfit.
– Thisskirtis nice.
– I hope that she’s wearing abikini.
– The men’s collection featured button up shirts, blazers, anddress pants.
– Does this skirt go with myjumper?
– He wore old jeans and a pair ofsneakers.
– The man in thehoodiewas younger and his face was dirty.
– He wore blue pants without avest.
– I don’t feel comfortable inhigh heels.
– She is fond of wearingflip flopsand Birkenstocks.
– He looked in herhandbagand saw his car keys.
– I like thistank top. It goes with my baggy jeans.
– He was wearing a blue silksingletand boxer shorts.
– A man must haveboots.
– He wears hisshorts.
– I want to buy apolo shirt.
– I’ve come out without myumbrella.
– You need adress.
– The man was wearing an oversizedHawaiian shirtsplotched with big flowers.
– They made a fewmittensor socks, but not many.
– He hated wearing dirtysocks.
– Tomorrow he would bring his ownswimsuit.
– I’m looking for a blacktrench coat.
– I don’t have a warmwinter coat.
– She had taken off herstraw hat.
– I need a newcap.
– He tied ascarfaround his neck.
Clothes and Accessories Vocabulary | Image
Clothes Vocabulary in English
Big list ofclothes namesclassified by different categories with images in English.
- Men’s clothesvocabulary in English
- Women’s clothingnames in English
- Baby Clothesnames with pictures
- List of Winter clothesnames
- Summer clothesnames with pictures
- List ofclothes & accessoriesnames with images
- Makeup & cosmeticsnames in English
- Personal care productsvocabulary
Clothes vocabulary video lessonwith American English pronunciation.
Last Updated on February 27, 2023