玻璃器皿的列表!学习有用的杯子和眼镜vocabulary words in English with ESL pictures and examples sentences to improve your English. If you are in a bar or restaurant in an English speaking country, you might need to ask for a specific type of cup or glass. You will not be able to do this without having learned the English names for these and so in this section, you will be presented with the English names for a variety of different cups and glasses. This can also be very handy when you are at home with English speaking people and you are asked which type of glass you would like, or if you are offered a certain type, for example, a mug, you will be able to understand what is being said.
Types of Cups and Glasses
Acupis a small opencontainerused for drinking and carryingdrinks. It can be made of wood, plastic, glass, clay, metal, stone, china or other materials, and it might have a stem, handles or other adornments.
List of Glassware
- Wine glass
- Water goblet
- Margarita glass
- Hurricane glass
- Champagne flute
- Cocktail glass
- Irish coffee glass
- Cognac balloon
- Plastic cup
- Beer mug
- Weizen glass
- Footed pilsner glass
- Collins glass
- Vodka glass
- Shot glass
Cups and Glasses with Pictures and Examples
– Herwine glasswas still quite full.
– This is awater goblet.
– Strain and pour into a chilledmargarita glass.
– Pour into ahurricane glassand garnish with orange wheel.
– I don’t even own oneChampagne flute, let alone a set.
– Hercocktail glasswas frosted with sugar.
Irish coffee glass
– Pour coffee into anIrish coffee glass.
– Phillips ordered acognac balloon.
– Megan unpacked the picnic tea and handed me aplastic cup.
– He was so thirsty that he drank amugof milk.
– How much does yourbeer mugcontain?
– Please fill thisweizen glassfor me.
– Please hand me a saucer to put under myteacup.
– Break each egg into ademitassecup with a rounded bottom.
Footed pilsner glass
– I always drink beer from afooted pilsne glass.
– In acollins glassor other tall glass, combine white and yolk.
– I like thisvodka glass.
– Carry ashot glassin your beach bag.
List of Cups and Glasses | Glassware Picture
Learnglassware videowith American English pronunciation.
Useful list ofkitchenwarein English with pictures.
- List ofkitchen utensilsin English.
- Kitchen applianceswith pictures.
- List ofglassware, cups and glasses in English.
- Formal table setting: list oftablewarewith pictures.
Last Updated on February 27, 2023
2 thoughts on “Glassware: List of Cups and Glasses with Pictures”
Interested to improve vocabulary