In this article, we are going to learn the names of the 100 most common electronic devices you can find around your house or your office.
List of Electronic Devices
Following is a list of 100 common electronic devices in English.
- Air purifier
- Air conditioner
- Alarm clock
- Backup charger
- Bread maker
- Banknote counter
- Bluetooth speaker
- Car toy
- Ceiling fan
- Clothes dryer
- Coffee maker
- Curling iron
- Digital camera
- Doorbell camera
- Dvd player
- Electric frying pan
- Electric grill
- Electric guitar
- Electric pencil sharpener
- Electric razor
- Electric stove
- Exhaust fan
- External hard drive
- Facial cleansing machine
- Fish tank
- Floor lamp
- Game controller
- Grandfather clock
- Hair dryer
- Inkjet printer
- Kitchen scale
- Hair straightening machine
- Laser printer
- Lawn mower
- Meat grinder
- Mosquito racket
- Mp3 player
- Oil-free fryer
- Pressure cooker
- Reading lamp
- Remote control
- Rice cooker
- Robotic vacuum cleaner
- Sandwich maker
- Sewing machine
- Smart television
- USB drive
- Vacuum cleaner
- Washing machine
- Water pumps
- Water purifier
- Wall fan
- Water heater
- Wifi modem
Electronic Deviceswith Pictures and Examples
- How to select the most suitableair purifierfor us?
- It’s hot in here. Isn’t theair conditionerworking?
- I’ve set myalarm clockfor six tomorrow.
- Do you havebackup charger?
- She has an electric blender, electric toaster, and electricbread maker.
- Abanknote counteror bill counter is a device designed primarily to accurately count a number of banknotes.
- Dribble the hot mixture slowly into theblender.
- I’ve bought a blue Bluetoothspeaker.
- The lightbulbneeds renewing.
- This pocketcalculatorneeds two batteries.
- The children are playing withcar toys.
- There was no air conditioning, just aceiling fanturning slowly.
- The chandelier depends on the ceiling of the ballroom.
- We worked round theclockto finish the job.
- We decided not to buy aclothes dryerbecause we were stuck for space.
- Each room has a refrigerator,coffeemaker, and dryer.
- A newcomputersystem entails a lot of re-training.
- The new device is a combination ofcopier, fax, image scanner, and document printer.
- Mycurling ironalways blows a fuse.
- The new QuickTake 200 is adigital camerathat records photographs in computer memory.
- Read the manufacturer’s instructions before using your newdishwasher.
- A smartdoorbell cameraguards your front doorstep and lets you screen visitors
—even when you’re not home.
- I need adrillto make a hole.
I would recommend that you buy aDVD playerinstead of a VCR.
- Theearphoneswere held in place by a headband.
Electric frying pan
- Food cooked in an选举ric frying panis very delicious.
- A small little kitchen appliance company wanted him to endorse a little two-sided选举ric grilland put his name on it.
- I tried without success to imagine an选举ric guitarbeing learned in this house.
Electric pencil sharpener
- I’ve bought an选举ric pencil sharpenerfor our office.
- I want to buy an选举ric razorthis weekend.
- What is the power of this选举ric stove?
- Each main exhaust pipe shall have oneexhaust fan.
External hard drive
- I saved the document onto myexternal hard drive.
- He has sued afanfor bootlegging his concerts.
Facial cleansing machine
- I use afacial cleansing machinefor my face.
- Faxmachines were a wonderful invention at the time.
- The largefish tankis set into the back wall most tastefully.
- If use a marble lamp orfloor lamp,the effect will be better.
- Use this wizard to calibrate the axes of yourgame controller.
- Don’t forget to put the car in thegarage.
- Agrandfather clockticked away in a corner.
- Bedrooms all have air-conditioning,hair dryer, small balcony, and side sea view.
- Theheadset, which has a 6-foot cable, plugs into the microphone input at the back of the computer.
- The world’s firstinkjet printerwas born in 1984, HP Company.
- When theiPodfirst hit the market only die-hard Apple fans bought it. Today, however, iPods are ubiquitous.
- You can do more than strike while theironis hot; you can make the iron hot by striking.
- He was there to talk about hisjuicer, which makes fresh juice from fruits and vegetables.
- Steam rose from the boilingkettle.
- Our main products: E-price scale, Electronic platform scale, electronickitchen scale,健康,珠宝的磅秤和机械ing apparatus, etc.
Hair straightening machine
- She’s bought ahair straightening machine.
- Thelaser printeris incompatible with the new computer.
- Your biglawn moweris just the job for the high grass.
- Take theliftto the fifth floor.
- Put the cut fish meat into themeat grinder, and then the fish paste is finished.
- Hold themicrophonein a firm grip and keep it still.
- She has amicrowavebut uses it mainly for defrosting bread.
- Beat eggs and sugar with an electricmixer.
- The newmonitorapparatus is automatically controlled.
- The Godrej HIT Antimosquito racquetis powered by a rechargeable 400 mAh battery, which lasts up to one month with a single charge.
- Thousands of kids have used the computermouseto click on objects on the computer screen and watch them move.
- Main production and sales:MP3 player, Cinecamera, digital camera, an excellent one, etc.!
- My mom has bought anoil-free fryerto cook healthily.
- I taught myself how to play thepiano.
- She put a leg of mutton into theovento roast it for supper.
- Connecting aplotterto a computer is generally just the same as connecting a printer, at least in terms of the interface.
- The salesman demonstrated how to cook with apressure cooker.
- Can I connect myprinterto your computer?
- She used an overheadprojectorto illustrate her talk.
- Where’s the key for turning off theradiator?
- We find advertising on theradiovery effective.
- She turned the silver candlestick into areading lamp.
- He collected some orange juice from therefrigeratorand, glass in hand, strolled to the kitchen window.
- 你见过的remote controlfor the TV anywhere?
- Our products coverrice cooker焙烧炉炉,搪瓷餐具等。
- She locked all her valuables in asafe.
Robotic vacuum cleaner
- Arobotic vacuum cleaneroften called a Roomba as a generic trademark, is an autonomous robotic vacuum cleaner which has intelligent programming and a limited vacuum floor cleaning system.
- Asandwich makeris a kitchen appliance, which makes the entire process of making a sandwich a lot easier and comes in a lot of functionalities, such as grilling and toasting with varying slice capacities and color combinations.
- On a globalscale, 77% of energy is created from fossil fuels.
- Thescannerchecks this and reports any errors.
- It’s so annoying having to drag out thesewingmachineevery time I want to make a dress.
- Almost every family in the village owns asmarttelevision.
- That case you bought for your智能手机looked prettyspiffywhen you first slipped it on.
- Speakersare sold as add-ons for personal stereos.
- They put up a marbletabletin memory of his father.
- Televisionis an effective means of communication.
- The heater is on atimerswitch.
- Do you want to exchange thistoasterfor another or do you want your money back?
- The burglar shone historchinto the dark room.
- Buyers with an external DVD drive can simply hook it up to their netbook, for example, or those purchasing the downloadable version could load it on their ownUSB drive.
- He could also learn to use thevacuum cleaner, the washing machine and other household appliances.
- The lieutenant was screaming into hiswalkie-talkiefor advice.
- Ourwashing machinehas broken; I’ll ring the electrician.
- A man, like awatch, is to be valued by his manner of going.
- We rumed out close upon 300water pumpslast week.
- Domestic equipment is run off a new generator and includes a water maker,water purifier, ice maker and microwave.
- Wall fansare fans mounted on the wall to keep the air circulated well throughout the rooms.
- You could get a nasty shock from thatwater heaterif it isn’t earthed properly.
- You could even watch her on thewebcam.
- We need to change anotherwifimodem, this one is broken.
Learn more withlist of household appliances in English.
Electronic Devices | Infographic
Electronic Devices | Infographic 1
Electronic Devices | Infographic 2
Last Updated on December 14, 2020