Welcome to the world of fruits that start with C! From juicy melons to tangy citrus, from crunchy nuts to delicious berries, there’s a wide variety of fruits that start with this letter.
Whether you’re a fruit fanatic or just starting to explore the world of produce, there’s something here for everyone.
Fruits that Start with C
Types of Fruits that Start with C
Get ready for some fruity fun! There are so manytypes of fruitsout there, and they come in all shapes, sizes, and flavors. From the juicy sweetness of melons to the tangy zing ofcitrus fruits, there’s a fruit for every taste. Let’s talk categories:
- Berries:these little guys are often sweet and tart and they can be red, blue, purple, or even black.
- Squash:是的,南瓜可以水果!这些婴儿是通常的ly large and round, with a tough exterior that you have to cut through to get to the juicy goodness inside.
- Melons:these fruits are like nature’s candy – they’re usually big and sweet, with juicy flesh and lots of water.
- Tropical fruits:if you’re looking for something exotic, tropical fruits are the way to go. These fruits come from warm, sunny climates and they’re often bright and colorful.
- Stone fruits:peaches, plums, and nectarines, oh my! These fruits are known for their hard pits (or “stones”) in the center.
- Nuts:not all fruits are sweet – some, like nuts, are savory and perfect for snacking.
- Pome fruits:these fruits are often crunchy and juicy, with a core in the center that you have to remove before you can eat them.
- Legumes:believe it or not, some fruits come in pods, like beans and peas.
- Citrus fruits:这些强烈的水果的高水平of Vitamin C, and they come in many varieties, from sweet oranges to sour lemons.
- Grains:last but not least, grains can be considered fruits too! Think about it – wheat, corn, and rice are all fruits that come from plants. Who knew?
All Fruits that Start with C
- Cape Gooseberry
- Caper Berries
- Ceylon Gooseberry
- Cluster Fig
- Common Apple Berry
- Cornelian Cherry
- Canary Melon
- Carambola (Starfruit)
- Capulin Cherry
- Cedar Bay Cherry
- Chinese White Pear
- Crab Apple
- Cayenne Pepper
Common Fruits that Start with C (with Descriptions)
Oh, the letter C is one of the most interesting letters when it comes to fruits! Just take a look at this list.
- Cape Gooseberry: A tart, yellow berry in a papery lantern. Fun to pop and eat!
- Caper Berries: These tangy berries come from the caper plant, and are a zingy garnish.
- Ceylon Gooseberry: A tropical, tangy fruit with smooth green or yellow skin.
- Chokeberry: A small, dark berry that lives up to its name – tart and bitter!
- Chokecherry: A tart, dark-red berry often used in jams and pies.
- Cloudberry: A juicy, golden berry that grows in cold, wet climates.
- Cluster Fig: A small, sweet fruit with a crunchy texture and lots of seeds.
- Common Apple Berry: A bright red, crunchy fruit that looks like a tiny apple.
- Conkerberry: A slightly sweet, nutty berry that grows in the Australian outback.
- Cornelian Cherry: A tart, tangy fruit with deep red or yellow skin.
- Cranberry: A bright red, tangy berry often used in drinks, sauces, and stuffing.
- Currants: Small, sweet-tart berries that come in red, black, and white varieties.
- Cucumber – It’s cool, refreshing, and great for salads or pickling.
- 葫芦——这一个人的形状像一个瓶子,and it’s often used to make bowls or musical instruments.
- Chayote – You might mistake it for a pear, but it’s a squash that’s perfect for stir-fries and soups.
- Cantaloupe – Its sweet, juicy flesh is perfect for summer snacking.
- Canary Melon – This melon has bright yellow skin and a mild, sweet flavor.
- Cacao – It’s not just for making chocolate! This tropical fruit is nutty and delicious on its own.
- Carambola (Starfruit) – Slice it up and you’ll see its star shape! It’s sweet and tangy, perfect for snacking or garnishing cocktails.
- Charichuelo – A rare fruit from South America, it has a sweet, musky flavor that’s hard to describe.
- Coconut – It’s not just for piña coladas! Thisversatilefruit can be used in sweet and savory dishes.
- Cupuacu – It’s like a cross between a pineapple and chocolate! The pulp has a creamy, tangy flavor that’s great for desserts.
- Capulin Cherry: A cute little fruit with a big taste, perfect for snacking or adding to your favorite dessert.
- Cedar Bay Cherry: This tart cherry is packed with flavor and pairs perfectly with chocolate or cheese.
- Cherry: The ultimate summer fruit – juicy, sweet, and perfect for snacking or baking.
- Cocoplum: A tropical fruit with a unique flavor, great for jams, jellies, and tropical-inspired cocktails.
- Cashew: A delicious and versatile nut, perfect for snacking or adding to salads and stir-fries.
- Chestnuts: A holiday classic, these nuts are perfect for roasting and snacking on while gathered around the fire.
- Chinese White Pear: A juicy and refreshing fruit with a delicate sweetness, perfect for eating fresh or adding to salads.
- Crab Apple: These tiny apples pack a big punch – great for making jams and jellies or adding to savory dishes.
- Cherimoya: This exotic fruit has a creamy, custard-like texture and a sweet, tropical flavor.
- Carob: A healthy and delicious chocolate substitute, perfect for baking or adding to smoothies.
- Citrofortunella: A cross between a mandarin and a kumquat, this citrus fruit is perfect for eating whole or using in cooking.
- Clementine: A sweet and juicy fruit that’s easy to peel and perfect for snacking on the go.
- Calamansi: This citrus fruit has a unique flavor that’s a cross between a lime and a mandarin – great for adding to drinks or using in cooking.
- 科科纳: A tart and tangy fruit from South America, perfect for making sauces and condiments.
- Cayenne Pepper: This spicy pepper is perfect for adding heat to any dish, from soups and stews to dips and sauces.
- Corn: A versatile and delicious grain that’s perfect for everything from popcorn to polenta.
Fruits that Start with C | Image
Last Updated on February 28, 2023