Halloween Words! List of useful Halloween vocabulary words in English with pictures and examples. In the United States especially, Halloween is a huge deal and there are so many words in English that are related to it. If you want to discuss Halloween plans or perhaps talk about a previous Halloween which you particularly enjoyed then knowing the right words to say is really important.
This vocabulary is also really handy for kids since this is a time of year where they can really get involved and enjoy the holiday. In this section, you will be presented with all the words you will need to talk about Halloween.
Halloweenis acelebrationobserved in a number of countries on 31 October, the eve of the Western Christian feast of All Hallows’ Day.Halloween“不给糖就捣蛋”活动包括,参加哈lloween costume parties, carving pumpkins into jack-o’-lanterns, lighting bonfires, apple bobbing, divination games, playing pranks, visiting haunted attractions, telling scary stories and watching horror films.
Common Halloween Words
- Black cat
- Haunted house
- Candy bag
- Witch hat
- Witch’s broom
- Spider web
Halloween Vocabulary Words with Pictures and Examples
Learn these Halloween words to improve and increase your vocabulary in English.
– Thebatis flying with swiftness.
– Why does ablack catbring good luck?
– Do not hold a candle to thedevil.
– Goblins and ghosts,mummiesand monsters are all around you.
– Thehaunted houseon the hill brooded above the village.
– He was buried in thecemetery.
– They say the young girl’sghoststill haunts the house.
– We will look for a pumpkin, to carve into aJack-o’Lantern.
– There was a witches’cauldronfull of golden soup.
– I want to take a candy from thesecandy bags.
– They went to the party in Halloweencostumes.
– Thewitchput a magic spell on the prince and turned him into a frog.
– She also wears a blackwitch hatand a long maroon coat.
– The child is eager to have thecandy.
– Theowlswooped down on the mouse.
– She fractured herskullin the accident.
– His name is misspelled on thetombstone.
– The witch is riding on awitch’s broom.
– Thespider webbrushed my forehead.
– Police have unearthed a humanskeleton.
– I saw aspiderthe size of my hand in the backyard.
Halloween Words | Image
50 Common Halloween Words in English
- Black cat
- Haunted house
- Costume party
- Horror movie
- Halloween parade
- Halloween treats
- Halloween lights
- Halloween music
- Halloween crafts
- Halloween games
- Halloween foods
- Halloween costumes
- Halloween decorations
- Halloween makeup
- Halloween parties
- Halloween pumpkins
- Halloween masks
- Halloween jokes
- Halloween stories
- Halloween candy
- Halloween candles
Useful Halloween Vocabulary Words | Video
LearnHalloween words videowith American English pronunciation.
Holidays and Special Events
Usefullist of holidaysand special events in English.
- New year wordswith pictures.
- Christmas wordsin English.
- Easter wordswith images.
- Halloween wordsin English.
- Birthday vocabularywords with pictures.
- Wedding wordsand marriage vocabulary.
- Summer wordsin English.
- Valentine wordsin English.
Last Updated on January 30, 2023
5 thoughts on “Halloween Vocabulary: 50 Common Halloween Words in English”
it was great thanks
My name is Aayush Singh.
How is writ trick or