Household tools, home devices and equipment! When you are in the house with English speaking people there may be a number of times where you will need to be able to refer to household tools by their English names. There are a lot of household tool names to remember but learning them can be much more easy if you try to commit just a few to your memory each day.
在这秒tion, you will be presented with the correct English names of household tools so that you can advance your vocabulary and better be able to communicate when in the house.
Household Tools, Devices and Equipment
Household devices and equipmentare machines ortoolswhich accomplish some household functions.
Useful list ofhousehold appliancesin English.
List of Household Devices and Equipment
- Aroma lamp
- Beverage opener
- Appliance plug
- Hair iron (U.K)/ Curling iron (U.S.)
- Hair dryer
- Electric kettle/ Hot pot
- Small oven
- Microwave oven
- Evaporative cooler
- Air conditioner
- Vacuum cleaner
- Water cooler
- Sewing machine
- Clothes iron
- Bachelor griller/ grill
- Washing machine
- Wall lantern
- Hanging pendant
- Anglepoise lamp
Household Tools & Equipment Names with Pictures and Examples
Useful names of house equipment and tools with pictures and examples to enhance your vocabulary words in English.
– There is anaroma lampover the table.
– I bought abeverage openeryesterday.
– Pull theappliance plugand let the water drain away.
– She’s a dab hand with apaintbrush.
– Apply the wallpaper paste with aroller.
Hair iron(U.K)/Curling iron(U.S.)
——我need to borrow yourcurling iron.
– She bought an electrichair dryer.
– She had been the first to buy atoaster.
Electric kettle/Hot pot
– I’ll put theelectric kettleon and make us some tea.
– I saw the Olympic Games ontelevision.
– My mother has a gasstovefor cooking.
– Put the meat into thesmall ovento roast.
– They heat up the food in amicrowave oven.
– Another way to keep food fresh is to use and anevaporative cooler.
– Can we turn theair conditioneron?
– Myvacuum cleanerhas very good suction.
– Everybody likes to talk about the weather around thewater cooler.
– I forbid anyone to touch thatclock.
– She sewed the dresses on thesewing machine.
– It’s so hot please turn thefanon.
– Mary is messing with the brokenjuicerand trying to fix it.
– I scorched my dress with theclothes iron.
– They’re easy to grind in ablenderor coffee grinder.
– They bait themousetrapwith stale cheese.
– Cook under a hotgrilluntil brown and crispy.
– My mother taught me how to operate thewashing machine.
– We have arefrigeratorin the kitchen.
– I can’t reach the top shelf unless I use astepladder.
– Thetreadmillhas a heart rate monitor.
– How did Edison make the lightbulb?
– Let’s turn on thewall lantern, it’s dark outside.
– The room is decorated by beautifulhanging pendant.
——我need the artificial light of a large redanglepoise lampon the writing table.
–Candleholderis a device for holding one or more lit candles.
– Atelephonebelongs in every home.
– How do you operate theremotecontrol unit?
– She cooled herself with afan.
Household Devices and Equipment | Pictures
Household Tools, Devices and Equipment Image 1
Household Tools, Devices and Equipment Image 2
Tools and Equipment Vocabulary
List oftools & equipmentclassified by different categories.
Household items list:
- List ofkitchen utensilsand kitchen tools with pictures.
- Household tools, devices and equipment in English.
- Household appliancesvocabulary words list.
- Householdcleaning suppliesin English.
Other tools, devices, appliances and equipment:
- List oftech gadgetsin English.
- Laboratory equipmentwith pictures.
- List ofmusical instrumentsin English.
- Photography vocabularywords list.
- List of stationery items andoffice suppliesin English.
- List of toolswith pictures.
- Gardening toolsvocabulary words list.
Household Tools, Devices and Equipment Video
Learnhousehold tools and equipment videolessons in English.
Last Updated on March 12, 2023