List of Professions! Learn useful job names with pictures and example sentences. Learn these names of jobs and professions to enhance your jobs vocabulary words in English.
List of Professions
- Office worker
- Computer programmer
- Street vendor
- Factory worker
- Real estate agent
- Gas station attendant
- Delivery man
- Tour guide
- Ballet dancer
- Customs officer
- Taxi driver
- Actor/ Actress
- Tailor/ Seamstress
- Writer/ author
- Bus driver
乔布斯Vocabulary with Pictures and Examples
List of professions and job names with example sentences illustrated with images.
– I’m anoffice worker.
– Mike found a challenging job as acomputer programmer.
– She is aveterinarian, she is very kind to animals.
– Starting as astreet vendor, he is now general manager of a trading corporation in Beijing.
– He did a lot to improve conditions forfactory worker.
– He was aminerall his working life.
– Theteachertold the children to stop chattering in class.
Real estate agent
– Thereal estate agentshowed them house after house, but they couldn’t find one they liked.
– Thebellboywill lead you to your room.
Gas station attendant
– Thegas station attendantwarns them to service the car soon.
– The students assailed thespeakerwith questions.
– I did not want to appear like adelivery man.
– Thebutcherprepared a rack of pork.
– Thepharmacistwill make up your prescription.
– He is areceptionistin a hotel.
– Thepoliticiangave an equivocal answer.
– Tomorrow thetour guidewill take us to tour Imperial Palace.
– Being anentrepreneuris a way of fulfilling your creative potential.
– I wanted to be aballet dancerwhen I was a child.
– The rocket boosts theastronautinto space.
– A goodjudgedoes not make arbitrary decisions.
– Thecustoms officerinspected my passport suspiciously.
– Thelawyerculled important facts from the mass of evidence.
– I work at a book store as acashieronce a week.
– Thetaxi driverpicked up a fare outside the opera house.
——我们哈d to call aplumberto unblock the drains.
– He had been a talentedmusicianin his youth.
– Thechefused an electric grinder in the kitchen.
– Thebakerbakes his bread in the bakery.
– She wanted a famousartistto paint her picture.
– He won the bestactoraward.
– Thebartenderhanded me a mug of lukewarm beer.
– I’m going to change myhairdresser.
– Theopticiansaid I needed new glasses.
– Thefloristbunched the flowers up.
– Thetailorhas cut my coat very well.
– Thewriterarranges a happy ending.
– Thecaretakeropens up the school every morning at seven.
– I asked thebus driverto put me off at the station.
– He is going to be anaccountant.
乔布斯Vocabulary |List of ProfessionsPicture
Learn list of professions andjobs vocabulary words with American English pronunciation.
Learn more with usefullist of jobsand occupations in English.