Laboratory Equipment! List of lab equipment in English with pictures and examples. If you are at school it is likely that you will be required to work in the laboratory from time to time, or maybe your job in set in this type of environment and you will be working with native English speakers. If this is the case for you, it is important that you are able to refer to the various pieces of lab equipment. This will help you greatly in your day to day life.
Even if you do not work in or spend time in a laboratory, this is extremely useful vocabulary to have under your belt since it will help you in sounding much more like a native speaker and will grow your knowledge of the language.
Laboratory equipmentrefers to the varioustoolsandequipmentused by scientists working in a laboratory.
Lab Equipment List
- Test tube rack
- Test tube
- Erlenmeyer flask
- Bunsen burner
- Alcohol burner
- Graduated cylinder
- Tuning fork
- Friability tester
- Dry-cell battery
- Balance scale
- Earth science
- Dissecting set
Laboratory Equipment Names with Pictures
Learn these laboratory equipment names to improve and enhance your vocabulary in English.
– Thesepipettesare capable of being very precise and accurate.
Test tube rack
– There is atest tube rackon the table.
– The solution in thetest tubeis boiling away.
– The test is conducted in an锥形烧瓶.
– I have abeakerfull of water, salt, and iron.
– I need to lightbunsen burner.
– Analcohol burneris a piece of laboratory equipment used to produce an open flame.
– She held up asyringefilled with a clear solution.
– You will need agraduated cylinderfor measuring liquids.
– He emptied thedropperinto my jar.
– She usedtongsto put some more coal on the fire.
– People would concentrate for hours on the pitch of atuning fork.
– He invented a new type ofstethoscope.
– I don’t have athermometer.
–Friability testeris a laboratory technique used by the pharmaceutical industry to test the durability of tablets during transit.
– The strap is usually of iron, and thepulleyof hard wood.
– I usedtapeto tie up the box.
– Thebarometeris falling.
– The car has an overhead console with a compass and outside temperatureindicator.
– I clicked mystopwatchat the start line it began to rain.
– Thespeedometeris faulty.
– Use yourprotractorto construct an equilateral triangle.
– This first model had a wipe sparkignitionanddry-cell battery.
– Iron is attracted to amagnet.
– My brother used alevel.
– His teacher has abalance scale.
– I peer through themagnifierat the still struggling insect.
– Thechartshows our performance over the past year.
– You can see it with amicroscope.
– He’s already got a credit inearth science.
– I need adissecting set.
– She set up hertelescopeon the balcony.
Lab Equipment Picture
Tools and Equipment Vocabulary
List oftools & equipmentclassified by different categories.
Household items list:
- List ofkitchen utensilsand kitchen tools with pictures.
- Household tools, devices and equipment in English.
- Household appliancesvocabulary words list.
- Householdcleaning suppliesin English.
Other tools, devices, appliances and equipment:
- List oftech gadgetsin English.
- Laboratory equipmentwith pictures.
- List ofmusical instrumentsin English.
- Photography vocabularywords list.
- List of stationery items andoffice suppliesin English.
- List of toolswith pictures.
- Gardening toolsvocabulary words list.
Laboratory Equipment Video
Last Updated on February 27, 2023
14 thoughts on “Laboratory Equipment: Useful Lab Equipment List”
YEA THE TEST TUBE IS LOOKIN SUSSY.
This article is useful and handy
It really helped me with the information given in school