Living Room Furniture! Learn the names of living room items/ objects with pictures and examples to improve and enhance your vocabulary in English. Would you like to be able to describe your home in the English language? Perhaps you have moved to an English speaking country and you are out shopping for items of furniture for your new living room. If this is the case, you will benefit from knowing the English names for these items. For this reason, this section on living room furniture will be very useful for you, not only by just providing you with the knowledge of these words but by increasing your ability to talk about a range of subjects related to the home.
Living Room Furniture
Living roomis a room in a residential house or apartment for relaxing and socializing.Living roommay contain furnishings such as a sofa,chairs, occasionaltables, coffee tables, bookshelves, electric lamps, rugs, or otherfurniture.
List of Living Room Objects
- Wing chair
- TV stand
- End table
- Tea set
- Floor lamp
- Grandfather clock
Living Room Furniture with Examples and Pictures
– He was sitting in awing chair.
– The TV was put on theTV stand.
– I sat down on thesofanext to Barbara.
– He lay on the sofa with acushionunder his head.
– Thetelephonerang and Pat answered it.
– Last night they stayed at home and watchedtelevision.
– She has already bought a newspeaker.
– There is a phone on theend table.
– What is the price of thistea set?
– He is reading beside thefireplace.
– Have you seen theremotecontrol for the TV anywhere?
– It’s so hot please turn thefanon.
– I bought afloor lampin the store.
– The floor is covered with a redcarpet.
– He set a vase of flowers on thetable.
– The buyers don’t want to buyblinds.
– Thecurtainshad faded in the sun.
– I like thispicture.
– I’ll replace thevaseas soon as possible.
– He sat listening to the tick of thegrandfather clock.
Living Room Objects | Living Room Furniture Picture
Living Room Furniture Video
Would you like to be able todescribe your home in the Englishlanguage?
Learn differenttypes of furniturein English with examples and pictures.
- List ofbaby furniture and accessoriesin English
- Types of chairswith pictures
- Types of tablesvocabulary
- Living room furniturein English
- Bedroom furniturevocabulary
Last Updated on February 27, 2023