Medical supplies and equipment! If you ever find yourself in the situation where medical supplies and equipment are needed, it is very important that you are able to ask for the correct items. In this section, you will be learning the names of various types of medical equipment and supplies so that you can effectively communicate your needs in an emergency situation.
Knowing the name of medical supplies can also help you in times where you may need assistance in the pharmacy or when talking to a doctor about what you might need to treat an illness or injury at home.
Medical Supplies and Equipment
Learn useful names of medical supplies and equipment in English with ESL pictures and examples to improve your English.
List of Medical Supplies and Equipment
- Blood bag
- Rubber gloves
- First aid kit
- Tooth brush
- Dental pick
- Saline bag
- Surgical mask
- Face mask
Medical Supplies and Equipment Names with Pictures and Examples
– Blood banks ran out ofblood bags.
– You don’t needbraces.
– He washed his hands, which felt as if they were dressed in big fatrubber gloves.
– The injured were rushed to hospital in anambulance.
First aid kit
——可以包扎伤口first aid kit.
– Themicroscopemagnified the object two hundred times.
– A man oncrutcheswas thrown to the ground.
– He now needs awalkerto get around.
– Thewheelchairis designed so that it is easy to manipulate.
– He was not able to walk without acane.
– Can I just borrow thescissorsfor a second?
– Ascalpelis a surgical instrument.
– The doctor drew a dose of morphia into thesyringe.
– The doctor raised hisstethoscopeup to listen.
– Thesepipettesare capable of being very precise and accurate.
– She has already bought a newtooth brush.
– She put thethermometerin his mouth.
– She cleaned her teeth with a small brush anddental pick.
– The nurse diluted the drug with saline water insaline bag.
– I see so much better with my newglasses!
– We woresunglassesto reduce the glare from the road.
– He works out withdumbbellsin the prison gym.
– An ambulance officer brought astretcherfor the injured woman.
– Maybe you need a rubber, or asurgical mask, or a roll of plastic wrap.
– Wear aface maskwhen removing this type of system.
– I need thetape.
– The injured arm was bound bybandage.
Medical Supplies and Equipment Names | Image
Health Vocabulary in English
Learnhealth vocabularyin English
- List ofmedical supplies & equipmentin English with pictures
- Medicine namesin English
- Types of doctorswith names and pictures
- 一个t the doctor’svocabulary: list of illnesses and treatments
- Names of illnesses &diseasesin English
Last Updated on February 27, 2023