Nouns that start with C can refer to a wide range of objects, people, places, and concepts, making them versatile and useful for all kinds of communication.
Nouns that Start with C
What Are Nouns Starting with C?
In the English language, there are many nouns that start with the letter C, such as car, cat, chair, computer, camera, and cup. Other commonly used examples include city, country, child, colleague, customer, and corporation. It is important to remember that proper nouns, like names of people and places, are also nouns that start with C, such as Canada, California, and Catherine.
Common Nouns That Start with C
|Camera||I need to buy a newcamerafor my photography hobby.|
|Car||Mycar在路上抛锚了o work this morning.|
|Cat||I love mycat,she’s always by my side.|
|Chair||Please have a seat in thechairnext to me.|
|Cheese||Thischeesetastes amazing with some crackers.|
|Chicken||I’m making roastedchickenfor dinner tonight.|
|Child||Thechildwas playing with his toys on the floor.|
|Church||We attendchurchevery Sunday morning.|
|City||New YorkCityis a bustling metropolis.|
|Class||I have a mathclassin the afternoon.|
|Clock||Theclockon the wall is ticking loudly.|
|Cloud||Thecloudsin the sky look like fluffy cotton balls.|
|Coat||I need to buy a warmcoatfor the winter season.|
|Coffee||I can’t start my day without a cup ofcoffee.|
|Coin||I found a shinycoinon the ground while walking home.|
|College||She’s studying to become a nurse at the localcollege.|
|Computer||I spend most of my day working on mycomputer.|
|Conversation||We had a pleasantconversationover dinner.|
|Cookie||Would you like a chocolate chipcookiewith your tea?|
|Corner||The cat likes to hide in thecornerof the room.|
|Cow||The farmer has a herd ofcowson his farm.|
|Crane||The construction crew used acraneto lift the beams.|
|Credit||You need goodcreditto get approved for a loan.|
|Crowd||There was a hugecrowdat the concert last night.|
|Crown||The queen’scrownwas encrusted with diamonds and gold.|
|Cup||I need a refill for my coffeecup,it’s empty.|
|Customer||Thecustomercomplained about the poor service.|
Abstract Nouns That Start with C
|Calmness||Thecalmnessof the sea was peaceful.|
|Capability||Hercapabilityto solve complex problems is impressive.|
|Care||We must showcaretowards our environment.|
|Certainty||Hiscertaintyabout the outcome of the experiment was correct.|
|Challenge||Thechallengeof climbing a mountain was thrilling.|
|Change||Thechangein weather was unexpected.|
|Charity||Thecharityorganization donated a large sum of money.|
|Citizenship||The process of obtainingcitizenshipin a new country can be lengthy and complex.|
|Civility||Civilityin public discourse is crucial.|
|Clarity||Theclarityof the instructions made the task easy.|
|Classiness||Her dress had an air ofclassiness.|
|Cleanliness||Cleanlinessis next to godliness.|
|Closure||Theclosureof the deal was a relief.|
|Coherence||Thecoherenceof the argument was impressive.|
|Collaboration||Collaborationis key to success.|
|Comfort||Thecomfortof a home is essential.|
|Commitment||Hiscommitmentto the project was unwavering.|
|Compassion||Hercompassiontowards animals was evident.|
|Competence||Thecompetenceof the team was unquestionable.|
|Composure||Hercomposurein a crisis was admirable.|
|Concentration||Concentrationis essential in learning.|
|Concept||Theconceptof time is relative.|
|Conscience||Hisconsciencewould not allow him to cheat.|
|Consciousness||Consciousnessis the state of being aware.|
|Consistency||Consistencyis the key to success.|
|Contentment||Contentmentis finding joy in what you have.|
|Conviction||Hisconvictionabout the matter was unwavering.|
|Cooperation||Cooperationis working together for a common goal.|
|Courage||Hiscouragein the face of danger was commendable.|
|Courtesy||Courtesyis being polite and respectful.|
|Creativity||Creativityis essential in problem-solving.|
|Credibility||Thecredibilityof the source was questionable.|
|Curiosity||Hercuriosityabout the world was insatiable.|
Positive Nouns That Start with C
|Calm||The ocean wascalmtoday.|
|Candor||I appreciate yourcandorin this matter.|
|Capability||Hercapabilityto multitask is impressive.|
|Care||He shows a lot ofcaretowards his elderly parents.|
|Celebration||We had a bigcelebrationfor my sister’s graduation.|
|Certainty||I can say withcertaintythat he will be here on time.|
|Challenge||Climbing a mountain is a greatchallenge.|
|Change||Changeis a necessary part of life.|
|Charisma||She has a lot ofcharismaand can charm anyone.|
|Cheer||Thecheerof the crowd made the game more exciting.|
|Clarity||Theclarityof her explanation made everything easier to understand.|
|Cleanliness||Thecleanlinessof the hotel room was impressive.|
|Comfort||The soft pillows provided greatcomfortduring the flight.|
|Communion||The family had a beautifulcommunionservice at church.|
|Compassion||Hiscompassionfor others is admirable.|
|Competence||The new hire showed greatcompetencein her first week on the job.|
|Confidence||She exudesconfidencewhen speaking in public.|
|Connection||The strongconnectionbetween the two friends was evident in their conversations.|
|Consciousness||Environmentalconsciousnessis important for the well-being of our planet.|
|Consistency||Theconsistencyof her work is impressive.|
|Contentment||His face showedcontentmentas he relaxed on the beach.|
|Contribution||Hiscontributionto the project was invaluable.|
|Conviction||She spoke withconvictionand passion about the issue.|
|Cooperation||The success of the project was due to thecooperationof the entire team.|
|Courage||Hiscouragein the face of danger was admirable.|
|Courtesy||He always showscourtesytowards his colleagues.|
|Creativity||Hercreativityin designing the new product was impressive.|
|Cuteness||The baby’s smile was the epitome ofcuteness.|
Proper Nouns That Start with C
- Cristiano Ronaldo
- Celine Dion
- Costa Rica
- Columbia University
- Cornell University
List of Nouns that Start with C
Commonly Used Nouns that Start with C with Meanings
- Cube:A cube is a three-dimensional figure.
- Cup:A cup is something you drink from like tea or coffee.
- Cucurbitapepo:Cucurbita pepo is an edible fruit that looks like it has curly vines growing out of it.
- Curse:A curse is a word used to harm someone or something.
- Curtsy:A curtsy is a fancy way of saying “thank you” where a woman lowers her head and bends her knees as if she is going to curtsey to royalty.
- Curtain:A curtain hangs in front of a window in the house or theater so you can block out the world outside and have privacy when you are inside.
- Curvature:The curvature makes it easier for you to use a curve with your hands and draw circles on paper when math is being taught in school for geometry class.
- Curves:Curves are part of the shape that a sheet of paper can take.
- Custom:A custom is a series of habits or practices that have been around for several hundred years and are still done the same way today.
- Cut:A cut is something you make by cutting something with something else like scissors or a saw.
- Current:If you want to use something as an example showing how the usage has changed over time, you can say “The current is 1/3rd of an amp.” to talk about how things used to be done but now things change and we call them “current” instead of “voltage” like in years ago.
- Curricula:A curriculum is a list of all the things you need for a course.
- Curriculum:A curriculum is the list of things that are needed to study for classes in school.
- Curry:Curry is something you eat from a bowl with rice or vegetables on it like curry chicken, curry paste, and curry powder.
- Curtain:A curtain can be used to cover a window in your bedroom or theater so your family and friends cannot see out while they are sleeping or enjoying the theater show at night time when it is dark outside.
- Curved:一个曲面看起来像一个碗或鸡蛋和动物als like cats and dogs have curved shapes.
- Cutback:When you cut a tree down, it does not have leaves anymore, but it does have branches that are growing back on the trunk just like a baby deer when it has had its first cutback.
A noun that starts with c can be many things; these are just some examples of the different types of things you could be talking about. If you want to know more, use this list as a guide.
Nouns that Start with C | Image
Nouns that Start with C | Image 1
Nouns that Start with C | Image 2
Nouns that Start with C | Image 3
Resources Related to C Nouns
Learn more nouns that start with…
Last Updated on April 19, 2023