Parts of A House! List of different parts of the house in English with pictures and examples. Being able to refer to the parts of a house with their correct English names will greatly benefit your ability to communicate effectively. On top of this, it will ensure that you have a constantly broadening vocabulary and will help you to better understand what people are saying when talking about the parts of a house.
In this section, you will be presented with the correct English words to use when referring to the various different parts of a house.
Parts of a House
Ahouseis a building that functions as a home, ranging from simple dwellings such as rudimentary huts of nomadic tribes and the improvised shacks in shantytowns. There are manydifferent parts of a house.
Different Parts of the House
- Chimney pot
- Satellite dish
- Hanging basket
- Garage door
- Letter box/ Mailbox
- Door knocker
- Burglar alarm
- Dormer window
Learn these house parts names to increase your vocabulary words in English.
House Parts Names with Pictures and Examples
– We finally reached the crest of theridge.
– The rain seeped through theroof.
– The烟囱顶帽is purely ornamental.
– He believes Santa Claus comes in through thechimney.
– Put in asatellite dishand those people can attend meetings anywhere.
– I can hear voices through thewall.
– Would you mind if I closed thewindow?
– There’s even new purple on the stems of ivy in front-porchhanging baskets.
– She glanced out the tiny slits of windows in thegarage door.
– In thebasement, there’s no room to stash.
– You can’t park here, you’re obstructing mydriveway.
– The house is encircled by a highfence.
– She led us to a room with abalconyoverlooking the harbour.
– A golden key opens everydoor.
– He hurled thebricksthrough the window.
– There’s a policeman standing near theletter box.
– Our TV receives well since we had a newantennaput on.
– He moved on to larger-scale pieces like fireplace equipment anddoor knockers.
– She drove the car into thegarage.
– In the high frontgablea plaque says 1857.
– He left theshutteropen.
– Theskylightwill provide good illumination from above.
——珍妮坐在stepin front of the house, waiting.
– I forgot to set theburglar alarm.
– He saw a stranger standing at thedoorstep.
– The roof has several smalldormer windows.
– He had been sheltering under theeaves.
– She ran lightly up thestairs.
Parts of the House | Pictures
Parts of a House Image 1
Parts of a House Image 2
Different Parts of the House | Parts of A House Video
Learnparts of the house videowith American English pronunciation.
Around the House Vocabulary
Learn names ofthings around the housewith pictures.
- Differentparts of the housein English.
- Different types of houseswith pictures.
- In thegarden vocabularywords list.
- Living room furniturewith pictures.
- Bedroom furniturewith pictures.
- Kitchenvocabulary words list.
- Bathroomvocabulary with pictures.
Last Updated on February 27, 2023