In case you’re having any trouble finding just the right word to use, we’ve compiled a list of nice, kind, and positivewords that start with D! These words all come with a definition, and they’re sorted into three categories: adjectives, verbs, and nouns. Refer to it as often as you need!
积极词汇that Start with D
What Are Positive Words that Start with D?
Positive wordsare a great way to keep yourself and your interactions a bit more upbeat! It’s definitely a detail you want to include when you’re determined to do things right. It can make a good impression or help lead to a powerful interview.
有许多积极的单词,从D such as delightful, determined, dedicated, dynamic, daring, dependable, and diligent. These words all have positive connotations and can be used to describe individuals who possess admirable qualities, such as a strong work ethic, perseverance, and a willingness to take risks.
积极词汇that Start with D with Examples
Positive D Adjectives
|Dainty||Thedaintylittle cupcakes were decorated perfectly.|
|Dandy||He always dressed in adandysuit and bowtie.|
|Dapper||Thedappergentleman wore a stylish fedora.|
|Daring||She made adaringleap from the high dive.|
|Darling||The newborn baby was adarlinglittle girl.|
|Dashing||Thedashingyoung man drove a sleek sports car.|
|Daughterly||Herdaughterlylove for her mother was evident.|
|Dauntless||Thedauntlessfirefighter rushed into the burning building.|
|Dazzled||The audience wasdazzledby the acrobat’s performance.|
|Dazzling||The diamond necklace wasdazzlingin the sunlight.|
|Dead-on||Hisdead-onaccuracy with a rifle was impressive.|
|Dear||She treasured thedearmemories of her childhood.|
|Debonair||Thedebonairactor charmed the audience with his wit.|
|Decadent||Thedecadentchocolate cake was sinfully delicious.|
|Decent||Thedecentman always treated others with respect.|
|Decisive||Hisdecisiveleadership helped the team succeed.|
|Decorative||Thedecorativevase added a pop of color to the room.|
|Decorous||The wedding reception was adecorousaffair.|
|Dedicated||She was adebdicatedemployee who always went the extra mile.|
|Deep||The ocean was adeepblue color.|
|Defendable||His argument wasdefendablewith supporting evidence.|
|Defensible||The fortress wasdefensibleagainst enemy attacks.|
|Defiant||Thedefiantteenager refused to follow the rules.|
|Definable||The problem wasdefinableand solvable.|
|Definite||The deadline wasdefiniteand could not be changed.|
|Definitive||Hisdefinitiveanswer settled the debate.|
|Deft||Thedeftchef chopped the vegetables quickly and evenly.|
|Delectable||Thedelectablemeal was a feast for the senses.|
|Deliberate||Thedeliberateaction was carefully thought out.|
|Deliberative||Thedeliberativeprocess involved many stakeholders.|
|Delicate||Thedelicateflower needed to be handled with care.|
|Delicious||Thedeliciousaroma of freshly baked bread filled the room.|
|Delighted||She wasdelightedto receive a gift from her friend.|
|Delightful||The park was adelightfulplace to spend a sunny afternoon.|
|Delirious||Thedeliriouspatient was hallucinating.|
|Demanding||Thedemandingjob required long hours and hard work.|
|Demonstrative||Thedemonstrativeteacher used visual aids to help her students learn.|
|Demure||Thedemurebride blushed as she walked down the aisle.|
|Dependable||Thedependablecar never broke down on the road.|
|Deserving||Thedeservingcandidate won the election.|
|Designer||She wore adesignergown to the awards ceremony.|
|Desirable||Thedesirablebeachfront property sold quickly.|
|Desirous||Thedesirouscouple couldn’t wait to start their vacation.|
|Destined||Thedestinedcouple found each other against all odds.|
|Detailed||Thedetailedreport provided valuable insights.|
|Determined||Thedeterminedathlete trained hard every day.|
|Devine||Thedevinesunrise was a sight to behold.|
|Devoted||Thedevotedparents spent every weekend with their children.|
|Devout||Thedevoutworshipper prayed every day.|
|Dexterous||Thedexterousmusician played the piano with ease.|
|Diaphanous||Thediaphanousfabric was delicate and translucent.|
|Didactic||Thedidacticteacher enjoyed explaining difficult concepts.|
|Different||Thedifferentflavors of ice cream were all delicious.|
|Dignified||Thedignifiedelderly man had a distinguished air about him.|
|Diligent||Thediligentstudent studied for hours every night.|
|Diplomatic||Thediplomaticambassador negotiated a peace treaty.|
|Direct||Thedirectapproach was the most effective way to solve the problem.|
|Disarming||Thedisarmingsmile put everyone at ease.|
|Discerning||Thediscerningart collector had a keen eye for talent.|
|Disciplined||Thedisciplinedsoldier followed orders without question.|
|Discreet||Thediscreetinvestigator worked behind the scenes.|
|Discrete||Thediscretedata points were analyzed separately.|
|Discriminating||Thediscriminatingwine connoisseur could taste the subtle differences.|
|Distinct||Thedistinctscent of lavender filled the air.|
|Distinctive||Thedistinctivearchitecture of the building made it stand out.|
|Distinguished||Thedistinguishedprofessor had published many groundbreaking papers.|
|Distracting||Thedistractingnoise made it hard to concentrate.|
|Diverse||Thediversegroup of friends came from many different backgrounds.|
|Diversified||Thediversifiedinvestment portfolio reduced risk.|
|Diverting||Thedivertingmovie kept the audience entertained.|
|Divine||Thedivinemusic filled the church with a heavenly sound.|
|Dizzying||Thedizzyingheights of the rollercoaster scared some riders.|
|Doable||Thedoableproject could be completed in a few weeks.|
|Docile||Thedocilekitten purred contentedly in her lap.|
|Dogged||Thedoggeddetective never gave up on a case.|
|Dogmatic||Thedogmaticpreacher insisted that his way was the only way.|
|Domestic||Thedomesticchores were shared equally between the couple.|
|Dominant||Thedominantplayer controlled the game.|
|Doting||Thedotinggrandparents spoiled their grandkids.|
|Down-to-earth||Thedown-to-earthpolitician spoke plainly and honestly.|
|Dramatic||Thedramaticmovie had a thrilling plot.|
|Dreamy||Thedreamylandscape was like something out of a fairy tale.|
|Dressy||Thedressyattire was required for the formal event.|
|Driven||Thedrivenentrepreneur worked tirelessly to achieve her goals.|
|Droll||Thedrollcomedian had the audience in stitches.|
|Drowsy||Thedrowsybaby fell asleep in her mother’s arms.|
|Durable||Thedurable嗨king boots lasted for many years.|
|Dutiful||Thedutifulemployee always completed her tasks on time.|
|Dynamic||Thedynamicspeaker kept the audience engaged with her energy.|
|Dynamite||Thedynamiteperformance brought the crowd to its feet.|
Positive D Verbs
|Dance||She loves todanceall night long.|
|Daydream||He likes todaydreamabout his future goals.|
|Dazzle||The fireworks displaydazzledthe audience.|
|Debate||They had a heateddebateon the topic of guns.|
|Decide||She finallydecidedto take the job offer.|
|Declare||Hedeclared嗨s love for her in front of everyone.|
|Decorate||She loves todecorateher house with flowers.|
|Decree||The king issued adecreeto lower taxes.|
|Dedicate||Hededicated嗨s life to helping others.|
|Defend||Hedefended嗨s thesis with great passion.|
|Define||The dictionarydefinesthe word “love” as…|
|Defy||Shedefiedher parents and went to the party.|
|Deliberate||Theydeliberatedfor hours before making a decision.|
|Delight||The child’s smiledelightedher.|
|Delve||The archaeologistdelvedinto the ancient ruins.|
|Demand||The protestersdemandedjustice for the victims.|
|Demonstrate||Shedemonstratedhow to make a cake.|
|Depend||The success of the projectdependson…|
|Depict||The paintingdepictsa beautiful sunset.|
|Deplore||Hedeploresthe use of violence in politics.|
|Deploy||The armydeployedits troops along the border.|
|Deposit||Shedepositedher paycheck in the bank.|
|Depress||The news of his deathdepressedher.|
|Deprive||The faminedeprivedmany people of food.|
|Derive||The word “meme”derivesfrom…|
|Descend||The planedescendedrapidly to the runway.|
|Describe||Hedescribedthe scene in great detail.|
|Design||Shedesigneda beautiful dress for the prom.|
|Desire||Hedesiresa life full of adventure.|
|Destine||The prophecydestined嗨m to be a great leader.|
|Destroy||The hurricanedestroyedthe entire town.|
|Detach||Shedetachedherself from the situation.|
|Detect||The scientistdetecteda faint signal.|
|Determine||Hedeterminedto succeed no matter what.|
|Develop||The companydevelopeda new product.|
|Devise||Shedeviseda plan to escape from the prison.|
|Devote||Hedevoted嗨s life to scientific research.|
|Diagnose||The doctordiagnosed嗨m with a rare disease.|
|Dictate||The bossdictatedthe new policy to his employees.|
|Differentiate||She learned todifferentiatebetween the different species.|
|Dignify||His behavior did notdignify嗨s position.|
|Direct||Hedirectedthe movie with great skill.|
|Discern||She coulddiscerna faint sound in the distance.|
|Disclose||The governmentdisclosedclassified information.|
|Discover||Hediscovereda new planet in the solar system.|
|Discuss||Theydiscussedthe issue at length.|
|Disentangle||She managed todisentbangleherself from the ropes.|
|Disperse||The crowddispersedafter the concert ended.|
|Display||The museumdisplayedmany beautiful paintings.|
|Dissect||The scientistdissectedthe frog in the lab|
|Distinguish||She wasdistinguishedfor her academic achievements.|
|Distribute||The charitydistributedfood to the needy.|
|Dive||The diverdoveinto the deep end of the pool.|
|Divert||He tried todiverther attention from the problem.|
|Divide||Theydividedthe work equally among the team members.|
|Divine||She had adivineinspiration for her artwork.|
|Do||She candoanything she sets her mind to.|
|Document||Hedocumentedthe evidence carefully.|
|Dominate||The teamdominatedthe game from start to finish.|
|Donate||Shedonatedher time to volunteer at the shelter.|
|Double||The companydoubledits profits in the last quarter.|
|Draft||Hedrafteda proposal for the new project.|
|Drag||She had todragthe heavy box up the stairs.|
|Draw||She likes todrawportraits of her friends.|
|Dress||Shedressedup for the party.|
|Drift||The boatdriftedaimlessly in the ocean.|
|Drink||Shedranka glass of water to quench her thirst.|
|Drive||Hedrove嗨s car to work every day.|
|Drop||Shedroppedher phone and cracked the screen.|
|Dry||She hung the clothes out todryin the sun.|
|Duplicate||Sheduplicatesa copy of the document.|
|Dwell||Hedwebllsin a small cottage by the lake.|
Positive D Nouns
|Daredevilry||Thedaredevilryof the stuntman was impressive.|
|Daring||Herdaringto climb the mountain was admirable.|
|Dazzle||The sun’sdazzleon the ocean made it difficult to see.|
|Decadence||Thedecadenceof the dessert was evident in its richness.|
|Decency||He was known for hisdecencyand kindness.|
|Decision||Making adecisionabout the job offer was difficult.|
|Decisiveness||Herdecisivenessin a crisis was admirable.|
|Decoration||Thedecorationon the cake was intricate and beautiful.|
|Decorousness||Hisdecorousnessin the courtroom was noted by the judge.|
|Decorum||Thedecorumof the ceremony was upheld by all attendees.|
|Dedication||Herdedicationto her job was evident in her hard work.|
|Deepness||Thedeepnessof the ocean was awe-inspiring.|
|Delicacy||Thedelicacyof the flavors in the dish was exquisite.|
|Delight||Thedelighton her face when she received the gift was heartwarming.|
|Delightfulness||Thedelightfulnessof the park was enhanced by the beautiful flowers.|
|Democracy||The principles ofdemocracywere upheld in the election.|
|Dependability||Hisdependabilityas a team player was invaluable.|
|Depth||Thedepthof his knowledge on the subject was impressive.|
|Deservingness||Hisdeservingnessof the award was recognized by his peers.|
|Desire||Hisdesireto succeed drove him to work hard.|
|Dessert||Thedessertafter dinner was a sweet treat.|
|Determination||Herdeterminationto finish the marathon was inspiring.|
|Devotion||Hisdevotionto his family was evident in his actions.|
|Dexterity||Hisdexteritywith his hands was impressive.|
|Dialogue||Thedialoguebetween the two characters was intense.|
|Difference||Thedifferencebetween the two products was clear.|
|Dignity||She carried herself withdignityand grace.|
|Diligence||Hisdiligencein his studies paid off with good grades.|
|Diplomacy||Herdiplomacyin negotiations helped to avoid conflict.|
|Direction||Thedirectionof the project was decided at the meeting.|
|Discipline||Thedisciplineof the team was evident in their success.|
|Disclosure||Thedisclosureof the information was necessary for transparency.|
|Discovery||Thediscoveryof the new planet was groundbreaking.|
|Discretion||Thediscretionof the doctor was appreciated by the patient.|
|Diversity||Thediversityof the group was celebrated.|
|Divinity||Thedivinityof the religious ceremony was felt by all.|
|Docility||Thedocilityof the puppy made it easy to train.|
|Donation||Hisdonationto the charity was generous.|
|Doting||Herdotingon her grandchildren was heartwarming.|
|Dream||Hisdreamof becoming an astronaut motivated him to study hard.|
|Drive||Hisdriveto succeed was evident in his ambition.|
|Dynamics||Thedynamicsof the team changed with the new addition.|
|Dynamism||Herdynamismin her role as CEO was inspiring.|
积极词汇that Start with D with Meanings
Positive Adjectives that Start with D with Meanings
- Decent– Acceptable. Also sometimes used as a synonym for morally good.
- Definite– Something that is certain.
- Delicate– Very fine, fragile. Often used for detailed artwork, jewelry, or clothing.
- Desirable– Something that is wanted.
- Destined– Meant to be.
- Determined– Set on doing something.
- Dexterous– Skill and agility, often in the hands, specifically.
- Diligent– Being very careful to complete duties well.
- Divine– Delightful or amazing, especially in taste (informal).
- Durable– Lasts even through wear and tear.
Positive Verbs that Start with D with Meanings
- Dance– To express joy or feeling through movement.
- Daydream– To imagine a want so clearly it’s like a dream.
- Dazzle– To amaze to the point that it’s hard to see anything else.
- Defend– To stand up on someone’s behalf, either literally or figuratively.
- Delight– To make extremely happy or well-humored.
- Depend– To rely on someone or something.
- Develop– To make or further something.
- Diagnose– To figure out or solve a problem.
- Discover– To find something new.
- Do– To perform an action.
Positive Nouns that Start with D with Meanings
- Decadence– Luxurious indulgence. Usually pretty, soft, or extravagant things.
- Decoration– Things to make something or someone even more visually appealing.
- Decision– A choice.
- Dedication– Commitment, usually to a duty or to a person.
- Dessert– A sweet end to a meal.
- Diplomacy– Good interactions designed to keep everyone involved happy, whether or not the task is pleasant.
- Discipline– The ability to stick to something, even if it’s hard.
- Disclosure– Having said things up front instead of waiting for them to be found out.
- Donation– Something given to a person or organization that needs it.
- Dream– An image or images provided by yoursubconsciouswhile you sleep. Also, a goal that would make you particularly happy to achieve.
积极词汇that Start with D | Image
Nice Words that Start with D
List of Nice, Positive Words that Start with D
Common Nice, Positive Words that Start with D with Meanings
- Delight: great pleasure or enjoyment
- Dream: a series of thoughts, images, and sensations occurring in a person’s mind during sleep
- Devotion: love, loyalty, or enthusiasm for a person, activity, or cause
- Delicious: highly pleasing to the senses, especially taste or smell
- Desire: a strong feeling of wanting or wishing for something to happen
- Dear: loved and cherished by someone
- Divine: of or relating to a god or goddess; heavenly or excellent in nature
- Dazzling: extremely bright, impressive, or attractive
- Determined: having made a firm decision and being resolved not to change it
- Dynamic: characterized by constant change, activity, or progress
- Deliberate: done intentionally or with careful consideration
- Dependable: capable of being relied on or trusted; trustworthy
- Deserving: worthy of being treated in a particular way, typically with reward or punishment
- Doting: excessively fond and loving towards someone
- Decent: conforming with generally accepted standards of behavior or propriety
- Definite: clearly stated or decided; not vague or doubtful
- Disciplined: showing a controlled form of behavior or way of working
- Direct: straightforward and honest
- Distinct: easily distinguishable from others; not identical or similar
- Dazzled: greatly impressed or astounded by something
Positive D Words to Describe Someone
- Daring: Brave, bold, and adventurous.
- Dazzling: Bright, sparkling, and impressive.
- Decent: Fair, reasonable, and respectable.
- Dedicated: Devoted, committed, and loyal.
- Delightful: Pleasing, charming, and enjoyable.
- Dependable: Reliable, trustworthy, and responsible.
- Desirable: Attractive, appealing, and desirable.
- Determined: Resolute, unwavering, and focused.
- Devoted: Committed, dedicated, and loyal.
- Diligent: Hardworking, attentive, and thorough.
- Disciplined: Controlled, focused, and regimented.
- Discreet: Careful, cautious, and subtle.
- Dynamic: Energetic, lively, and vibrant.
- Distinguished: Respected, renowned, and esteemed.
- Divine他叫:venly, pure, and sacred.
- Dreamy: Imaginative, idealistic, and romantic.
- Driven: Ambitious, motivated, and determined.
- Droll: Amusing, entertaining, and humorous.
- Dutiful: Responsible, conscientious, and obedient.
- Dynamic: Energetic, lively, and vibrant.
Powerful and Inspirational Words that Start with D
List of Powerful and Inspirational Words that Start with D
Powerful and Inspirational Words that Start with D with Meanings
- Dare: to have the courage or audacity to do something that is challenging or risky
- Daring: bold and fearless in the face of danger or risk
- Dauntless: fearless and determined in the face of adversity or danger
- Dazzling: extremely impressive or beautiful
- Decent: conforming to accepted moral standards; satisfactory or reasonable
- Decisive: having the ability to make quick and effective decisions
- Decisiveness: the quality of being able to make clear and firm decisions in a timely manner
- Dedication: the act of committing oneself to a particular task, cause, or belief
- Defiant: showing resistance or disobedience towards authority or rules
- Delectable: delicious or highly enjoyable to taste or experience
- Deliberate: done consciously and intentionally, often after careful thought and consideration
- Delicate: fragile or easily damaged; requiring careful handling or treatment
- Delight: a feeling of great pleasure or joy
- Delightful: highly pleasing or enjoyable
- Dependable: reliable and trustworthy
- Dependence: the state of relying on something or someone else for support or assistance
- Deserving: worthy of recognition, reward, or respect
- Desirable: worth having or wanting; attractive or appealing
- Destiny: the events that will necessarily happen to a particular person or thing in the future
- Determination:公司决策的行为和坚持to it despite difficulties or obstacles
- Devotion: love, loyalty, or enthusiasm for a person, activity, or cause
- Devout: deeply religious or spiritually committed
- Diligent: hardworking and persistent in one’s efforts to achieve a goal
- Diplomatic: skilled in dealing with sensitive or difficult situations; tactful and strategic in communication
- Discerning: having good judgment or insight; able to distinguish between different qualities or options
- Discipline:自己或他人fo的实践训练llow a set of rules or guidelines in order to achieve a desired outcome
- Discovery: the act of finding something that was previously unknown or hidden
- Distinguished: recognized for excellence or achievement; showing high rank or standing
- Divine: of or relating to a god or deity; having exceptional insight or wisdom
- Divinity: the state of being divine or godlike; the study or contemplation of divine things
- Doer: a person who takes action and gets things done
- Drive: a strong motivation or enthusiasm to pursue and achieve a goal
- Dynamic: characterized by constant change, activity, or progress
- Dynamism: the quality of being energetic, enthusiastic, and forceful in one’s personality or behavior
Positive D Words (by Length)
List of Short Positive Words that Start with D
List of Long Positive Words that Start with D
Good, Positive Words that Start with D
That’s all for this list of positive words that start with D. Do your due diligence and dabble in words that definitely aren’t disasters.
FAQs on D Words That Are Positive
What are some positive words that start with D to describe a person?
There are many positive words that start with D to describe a person. Some of these words are determined, dependable, diligent, dedicated, decisive, daring, delightful, dynamic, and driven.
What are some words that start with D?
There are many words that start with the letter D, including: dog, door, dance, dream, dinosaur, doctor, desk, dime, duck, and day.
Resources Related to Positive D Words
Positive Words from A to Z
- 积极词汇that Start with A
- 积极词汇that Start with B
- 积极词汇that Start with C
- 积极词汇that Start with D
- 积极词汇that Start with E
- 积极词汇that Start with F
- 积极词汇that Start with G
- 积极词汇that Start with H
- 积极词汇that Start with I
- 积极词汇that Start with J
- 积极词汇that Start with K
- 积极词汇that Start with L
- 积极词汇that Start with M
- 积极词汇that Start with N
- 积极词汇that Start with O
- 积极词汇that Start with P
- 积极词汇that Start with Q
- 积极词汇that Start with S
- 积极词汇that Start with T
- 积极词汇that Start with U
- 积极词汇that Start with V
- 积极词汇that Start with W
Last Updated on April 20, 2023