List of tools in English with useful pictures and example sentences. Learn these tools names to improve and increase your vocabulary words in English. Being able to refer to tools by their correct names in English will be a very helpful set of words to add to your vocabulary. This will help you when talking about jobs that need to be done and the tools that can be used to do them as well as being extremely useful for times when you need to request a tool for a job.
In this section, you will be able to learn the names of a variety of tools in English, which will be super useful in your day to day conversations as well as improving your understanding of what other people are saying.
Types of Tools
Atoolis any physical item that can be used to achieve a goal, especially if the item is not consumed in the process.
List of Tools
- Adjustable wrench
- Coping saw
- Pipe wrench
- Spirit level
- A pair of scissors
- Cordless drill
- Lineman’s pliers
- Electric drill
- Diagonal pliers
- Tape measure
- Caulking gun
- Slip joint pliers
- Needle nose pliers
Tools Names Image
Tools Names with Pictures and Examples
– I want to get to theboltvery quickly.
– I knocked thenailinto the wall.
– I’ll need thatscrewdriverto loosen these screws.
– Push thebradawlcentrally through the keyhole.
– Before using ahandsaw, check the grip.
– Use a wrench to loosen thenut.
– Thescrewwas so tight that it wouldn’t move.
– The bolts can only be released with awrench.
– Use the短锯to remove the corners on the bottom piece.
– Use amalletto hammer in the tent pegs.
– She used ahammerto chip away the stone.
– He does not use thisadjustable wrench.
– To do this, you need a miter saw and acoping saw.
– I want to buy apipe wrench.
– Ahacksawalways comes in handy for cutting plastic pipes.
– There are twospirit levelson the shield.
– I got a really goodpocketknifefor $ 10.
A pair of scissors
– She took apair of scissorsand cut the string.
– A vandal with achainsawcut down a tree.
– Acordless drilland other items also were stolen.
– The miners used specialbraceto keep the walls from collapsing.
– Hand me thatlineman’s pliers, please.
– A goodtoolboxis a handy thing to have in any house.
– The workers are using the advancedelectric drill.
– There’s a knack to using thiscorkscrew.
– I went down to the cellar to finddiagonal pliers.
– The carpenter should have used histape measure.
– I bought a sinkplungerto clear the blocked kitchen sink.
– You can have a wonderful time caulking with acaulking gun.
Slip joint pliers
– I need a hammer and a pair ofslip joint pliers.
– I can’t reach the top shelf unless I use astepladder.
Needle nose pliers
– Can you please give me a pair ofneedle nose pliers?
List of Tools in English | Tools Names Pictures
Tools and Equipment Vocabulary in English
- Tools Vocabulary
- Gardening Tools
- Kitchen Utensils
- Household Equipment
- Household Appliances
- Household Cleaning
- Bathroom Vocabulary
- Technological Gadgets
- Laboratory Equipment
- Musical Instruments
- Photography Vocabulary
- Stationery & Office Supplies
Tools Names Video
Learn alist of tools with American English pronunciation.
(Tools Names: Useful List of Tools in English with Pictures)
Last Updated on February 27, 2023
13 thoughts on “Tools Names: Useful List of Tools in English with Pictures”
more information check for any glitches get good i was struggling to find a lot