Types of Vehicles! List of vehicles in English with images and examples. You are often going to find that the different types of vehicles come up during a conversation as well as being frequently used in written works and in movies and TV. For this reason, it is very important that you are able to understand and effectively communicate the names of the various types of vehicles. This is also handy when talking about getting around or asking simple questions such as ‘from where can I catch a bus?’
In this section, you will have the opportunity to learn the names of various types of vehicle.
Types of Vehicles
Avehicleis a mobile machine that transports people or cargo. Typicalvehiclesinclude wagons,自行车s, motor vehicles,汽车, railed vehicles, watercraft, aircraft and spacecraft.
List of Vehicles
- Police car
- Baby carriage (US)/ Pram (UK)
- Mountain bike
- Fire engine
- Recycling truck
- Cement mixer
- Dump truck
- Aerial tramway
- Tram (UK)/ Streetcar (US)
Vehicle Names with Pictures and Examples
Learn these vehicle names to enhance yourtransportationvocabulary in English.
– Bob uses thevanfor picking up groceries.
– Do you know where I can get ataxi?
– Apolice carwas parked in front of the house.
– I could not find a seat on thebus.
– The injured were rushed to hospital in anambulance.
– One time I had askateboard, but it wasn’t very fast.
– Where did you buy thebaby carriage?
– My自行车had a puncture and needed patching up.
– Lizzie bought herself amountain bike.
– Riding a motorcycle is safer than riding ascooter.
Types of Vehicles with Names and Pictures
– He wheeled hismotorcycleinto the street.
– The firemen reeled out the hoses from theirfire engine.
– Thecranelifted the heavy stone from the ground.
– He said he drove aforkliftto move the blocks around.
– You must oil thetractorevery day.
– He can’t drive thisrecycling truck.
– Acement mixeragitates the cement until it is ready to pour.
– One big自动倾卸卡车scrolling down the road.
– Thesubwayis a public conveyance.
– Anaerial tramwayrelies on wire rope to support and move cargo overhead.
– He was rushed to the hospital byhelicopter.
– The government has just bought a newairplane.
– He let the air out of theballoon.
– They sat together on the rattlingtram.
– The Queen arrived in a horse-drawncarriage.
– He uses arowboatto go fishing on the lake.
– Theboatshould be operational by this afternoon.
– Yesterday I retrieved the bag I left in thetrain.
Types of Vehicles with Names | Image
Learn differenttypes of vehicles videowith American English pronunciation.
List of transportation and vehicles vocabulary words in English with different categories.
- Types of vehiclesin English with pictures.
- Bicycle partsvocabulary words illustrated with images.
- Car partsvocabulary words with picture.
- Types of ships and boats:ship namesandboat namesin English.
- Types of trucksin English.
- Aircraft partsin English with pictures.
- Motorcycle partsin English.
- Road signsnames in the UK with pictures.
Last Updated on February 27, 2023
9 thoughts on “Types of Vehicles with Names and Useful Pictures”
i am autistic and this helps me out a lot and my son has dyslexia he can’t read that well
你不知道多少i hate vehicles xd! i mean i could eat vehicles if i cant find any granites and pebbles. but the picture is… i can,t really explain what all vehicles are in the world. what are those things!?
I like it I am 10 years old and I LOVE it cep it up