Women’s Clothes Vocabulary! All over the world, there are clothing stores packed with items, many of which are women’s. It is not uncommon to find that the women’s clothing sections are much bigger than others and so there are a lot of items to learn. But do not be disheartened by this. In this section, you will be able to gain confidence in naming the various ‘ items of clothing with their English names.
Women’s Clothes Vocabulary
Women’s clothes are articles of clothing designed for and worn by women. Typical women’s clothes include skirts, dresses, shirts, sweaters, trousers, coats, chemises, and jeans. Some articles of clothing and geared specifically towards women, but most of the items are the same as items of men’s clothing. The difference is that the clothes are designed to fit women and sold in a separate range from the men’s clothes.
Learn women’s clothing names with ESL printable pictures and examples to improve your English, particularly yourclothes vocabulary.
Women had differentkinds of clothes. Skirts, dresses and high-heeled shoes are usually seen aswomen’s clothesin English.
Women’s Clothes List
- Wedding dress
- Sheath dress
- Gym clothes
- Tank top
- Long coat
- Dress pants
- Long-sleeve top
- High-heeled shoes
Women’s Clothing Names with Clothes Pictures
See alsoMen’s Clothing Vocabularyin English.
– Herwedding dresswas absolutely exquisite.
– The newsweaterwas a tight fit.
– $70 for aT-shirt! What a rip-off!
– I will not wear thisdressif you object to it.
– Susan’sgym clothesdid not fit her very well.
– You need a newbra.
– Atank topis perfectly suitable for dining in a fancy restaurant.
– She was dressed casually inshortsand a T-shirt.
– My sister wears her lovelyhoodieevery day.
–Jeansare popular among the young.
– I hate thislong coat.
– I don’t like the color of ouruniform.
– I bought acoat, shoes and a new wallet.
– She wears a jacket anddress pants, not a robe.
– She was a good swimmer in herswimsuit.
– Emma has already bought along-sleeve top.
– Theskirtwas below fourty dollars.
– Women felt athongwas too revealing to wear in public.
– I recognized Mary by herhat.
– My husband gave me a $ 25, 000necklace.
– She selected a goldring.
– I can smell yourperfumea mile away.
– I think I need a pair ofmittens.
– Hersunglasseshad fallen into the pond.
– The girl bought a nicehandbag.
– Thebraceletis very beautiful.
– The lady put her wallet in herpurse.
– I check mywatch.
– She let down herumbrellaand furled it.
– She unwound thescarffrom her neck.
– This is herslip.
– I want to have a pair ofhigh-heeled shoes.
– I don’t want to meet him in myflip – flops.
– She put on theboots.
– She has lost a pair ofstockings.
– She’s only wearing a thin summerjacket.
Women’s Clothes Vocabulary | Clothes Images
English Vocabulary for Women’s Clothing | Clothing Image 1
Names of Women’s Clothes | Clothing Image 2
Clothes Vocabulary in English
Big list ofclothes namesclassified by different categories with images in English.
- Men’s clothesvocabulary in English
- Women’s clothingnames in English
- Baby Clothesnames with pictures
- List of Winter clothesnames
- Summer clothesnames with pictures
- List ofclothes & accessoriesnames with images
- Makeup & cosmeticsnames in English
- Personal care productsvocabulary
Clothes vocabulary videowith American English pronunciation.
Last Updated on January 28, 2023