Wedding Words! Learn useful wedding and marriage vocabulary words in English with pictures and examples to improve and increase your vocabulary. When someone is getting married, there are a lot of things to think about and the wedding is a day that is enjoyed by everyone. On this special day, there are a lot of words that you may not hear in other situations and so it is important to learn these words so that you are better able to understand what is happening on the day.
In this section, you will learn words related to weddings so that you are able to talk about your own wedding as well as those of other people.
Weddingis a ceremony where two people or a couple are united in marriage.
Wedding and Marriage Vocabulary Words List
- Wedding bell
- Wedding cake
- Engagement ring
- Wedding dress
- Best man
- Priest/ Minister
- Flower girl
Wedding Words with Pictures and Examples
– They go tochurchon Sundays.
– He assures her in the chorus, “We’ll hearwedding bellschime”.
– I’m one of the few people who doesn’t actually likechampagne.
– Are there any roses in yourbouquet?
– We went to Italy on ourhoneymoon.
– Theirwedding cakehad two tiers.
– She wore a diamondengagement ring.
– The wedding guests were givenconfettito fling at the bride and groom.
– We got a weddinginvitationfrom Shashi and Len.
– The bride wore aveilwith a wreath of silk flowers.
– Herwedding dresswas absolutely exquisite.
– On her wedding day thebridelooked truly radiant.
– The bride andgroompreceded the family out of the church.
– She was abridesmaidat the wedding.
– He was mybest manat my wedding.
– He had a calling to become apriest.
– He is a very creativemusician.
– Theflower girl在路边卖,但没有人给她买了弗洛wers.
Wedding Words | Picture
Holidays and Special Events
Usefullist of holidaysand special events in English.
- New year wordswith pictures.
- Christmas wordsin English.
- Easter wordswith images.
- Halloween wordsin English.
- Birthday vocabularywords with pictures.
- Wedding wordsand marriage vocabulary.
- Summer wordsin English.
- Valentine wordsin English.
Last Updated on February 27, 2023