Women in the Family! Learn a useful list of femalemembers in familywith pictures and examples to increase your family vocabulary in English. There are a whole range of women in any family, from mothers to aunts and sisters to nieces but are you able to correctly identify a female family member using these nouns?
In this section, you will be shown how to refer to each of the female family members, adding words to your English vocabulary and giving you the advantage of sounding much more like a native speaker. This will also prove useful when meeting new people and hearing about their own female family members.
Women in the Family Vocabulary
List of Female Members in the Family
- Mother/ Mom/ Mommy
- Girl twins
Learn about otherfamily memberswith afamily tree chartto understand deeply relationships in the family.
List of Women in the Family with Pictures
– This gold watch was handed down from mygreat-grandmother.
Mother/ Mom/ Mommy
– I used to stay up late with mymom/ mother/ mommyand watch movies.
– Mycousinremembered me in her will.
– He has a prettyniece.
– May I speak with yourdaughter?
– She wrote to herauntin America.
– Thegirl twinslook alike, but they differ in temperament.
– Thegirlbought a nice handbag.
– I share a bedroom with mysister.
– I saw Bob in town with hisgirlfriend.
– A good husband makes a goodwife.
– She went through anidentity crisisin herteens.
Women in the Family | Image
Members of the Family in English
Learn useful list offamily membersin English with pictures.
- Family tree chartin English.
- Women in the familyvocabulary words.
- Men in the Familyvocabulary words.
- Human life cyclechart in English.
Last Updated on January 30, 2023
1 thought on “Women in the Family Vocabulary in English (with Pictures)”
This is just amazing !!!